[Enigma-devel] program not working

From: Cynthia Silvestre
Subject: [Enigma-devel] program not working
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 09:54:00 -0400

Dear Development team:

I have a DELL Inspiron XPS fully loaded computer with 100gyg hard drive and 66 gyg available.  My settings for the display (which I feel is the culprit, is 1920x1200 pixels.  Operating system is Windows XP Pro. Version 2002 – service pak 2,  Pentium 4 cpu 3.4 GHz, 3.39 GHz, 1.00 gb of ram.

So, every time I try to start, the screen comes up for a minute and then quickly shifts smaller into the top right side of the screen and puts a message that I cannot read as it disappears from the screen but allows the music to keep playing.

Is there a graphic setting that I need to set to play the game.  Please advise.

Thanks,

Cindy