Re: [Enigma-devel] Mac OS X version upload

From: Timm Ganske
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Mac OS X version upload
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 16:42:50 +0200

The OS X binary is at http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/enigma/Enigma-0.91-osx.zip . It would be nice if somebody could test it (I don't have a second Mac, and it's easy to overlook things that break if the DevTools aren't installed).

Maybe you should consider fixing the level slalom skiing martin93.lua (see discussion on mag-heut.net) I think by replacing ice_001 by ice, it doesn't work. It also isn't fixed in the Windows version by now, but ... working I find it much better 8-).

A short test seemed to work. I tell you if I find something that doesn't work, maybe I play some levels the next 2 days.

Bye,
  Timm