Re: [Enigma-devel] Release candidate

From: Timm Ganske
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Release candidate
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 00:11:19 +0100

Daniel wrote:

Btw, will you be able to provide a OS X build once 0.90 is out? I
already had one enquiry...

Maybe it could make sense to provide a RC version for Mac? ... *enquire* I asked Johannes for help with compiling enigma for OSX some time ago, but never really tried to use all of his hints to get it built since that. Didn't like that SDL-stuff with different versions for different purposes (but thanks to Johannes for his hints). Maybe I try it some day ...

Timm