[Enigma-devel] xscreensaver

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: [Enigma-devel] xscreensaver
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 23:49:27 -0800

a major issue for me is still that enigma doesn't disable
xscreensaver, who keeps on interrupting gameplay.

>From what I can tell, the workaround is rather ugly: signal fake
keypresses to the xscreensaver application every few seconds.

Here's the xine source for that,
IIRC, mplayer etc. do the same. I don't know of a better way.

Erich Schubert
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\
  Wo befreundete Wege zusammenlaufen, da sieht die ganze Welt für   V_/_
        eine Stunde wie eine Heimat aus. --- Herrmann Hesse