[Enigma-devel] Bug in Enigma levels with rotors

From: slfabian
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Bug in Enigma levels with rotors
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 09:43:32 -0500

Hi Daniel,

A few weeks ago, when I sent in all of my bug reports, I sent a response to you and the mailing list regarding the rotors moving too fast in most of the levels. You had said that you considered it a bug if it made the levels much harder or much easier than they were before.  So far, I have not seen anyone else chime in with an opinion about the rotors.  In my opinion, the speed of the rotors  does make the levels much more difficult.  If you want, I can go through and list the specific levels (most are in the Esprit level pack and some are in Enigma 2).  One that I can see a definite difference in the way the rotor behaves is in Fool the Warden (Enigma 2).  Can anything be done to fix this?

Thanks,
Stephanie