[Enigma-devel] Problems building current archive

From: Björn Fischer
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Problems building current archive
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 10:46:42 +0100

Hi,
today I checked out the current Archive and tried to compile it.

I'm afraid ./autogen.sh ran into an error, reporting macro AC_PATH_SDL is missing. Here's the output:
address@hidden:~/arch/enigma-devel$ ./autogen.sh

Bootstrapping ./lib-src/zipios++    OK
Bootstrapping ./ aclocal: configure.ac: 51: macro `AM_PATH_SDL' not found in library
ERROR

I had a look into configure.ac and found the line AM_PATH_SDL(1.2.0). Since I have no experience in using automake/autoconf as a developer (only as user :-) I don't know how to solve this. Is this supposed to be an error in the configure.ac file or rather some configuration option of my System (or maybe version probs)?

I am using Debian testing, autoconf 2.50, automake 1.6.3.

Greetings

Björn