[Enigma-devel] Hints for a couple levels

From: George Lengel
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Hints for a couple levels
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 15:31:54 +0100

Hi,

I am stuck on two levels and  I think it is because I have not figured out yet
some transformation. In levels 60 and 67 (Do it yourself and Doors galore) I
have one color left that I cannot get to because I am out of stones to form
bridges. Is there a trasnformation that a laser can do which can create a
seed from something?

I even looked at the lua file for 60 to see if there was a seed hidden
somewhere that I was missing, but I don't see anything. The only other way I
can figure to light the last color block is to use the laser, but I cannot
move the mirror to reflect towads the "stranded" color blocks.

Anyone have a hint?

--
George (Worm)
Kohlii head. You could have been lava bones.