[Enigma-devel] BlackBallEd for Linux

From: Michi Hostettler
Subject: [Enigma-devel] BlackBallEd for Linux
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 23:30:38 +0100

Hi,
i've ported my enigma level editor BlackBallEd to Linux. But you have to
download KYLIX 3 OpenEdition (www.borland.com, 110MB), because the build
don't work yet, i'm sorry. Also some packages exported from delphi 6 are
required (windows.pas, StrUtils.pas,messages.pas, etc.) mail me please for
adapted source code and/or  the additional libraries. I tested BBE on
Mandrake Linux 9.2 DownloadEdition (Kernel:2.4.24-22,
RedHat-Based,3D-Acellerated XFree 4.3.0). Enigma was easy to buils using this
system.

Greetings,
Michi