[Enigma-devel] Level menu question

From: slfabian
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Level menu question
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 12:16:54 -0500

I was reading through some old messages on the mailing list archives and noticed a suggestion about dimming out the completed levels on the level menu to make it easier to find the uncompleted levels.  If "dimming out" the levels means making them look like they did when they were locked in the beta version, I would vote for not dimming them.  I like to replay favorite levels and I believe that they would be harder to see and find this way.  Aren't there already enough options for just finding the uncompleted levels?  Clicking on the medals icon on the bottom of the screen takes you to the uncompleted levels, as does the "skip solved levels" option on the options menu.  Besides, who wants to open up Enigma only to see their most challenging levels glaring at them as if to taunt them?  I certainly don't!  Please reconsider your decision to dim out the levels before releasing your next version.

Thanks,
Stephanie Fabian