Re: [Enigma-devel] Robbery and Slinky-Racing

From: rscott
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Robbery and Slinky-Racing
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 03:39:24 +0000

You're right - Slinky-Racing (one of my levels) is currently
impossible in the current CVS version.  I don't have CVS
access (and am on the road right now, and don't have much access
to anything), but I did send Daniel a fixed version of this and
a few of my other levels about a week ago.  Sorry about that.

Jacob Scott