Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.80-beta

From: Ingo van Lil
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.80-beta
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 06:38:18 +0200

[Daniel: Sorry, forgot to Cc: the list]

On Sun, Sep 14, 2003 at 10:45:43PM +0200, Daniel Heck wrote:

> Other than that, everything should work.  *Should*.  Please tell me if
> you find any remaining bugs.

- I don't know if it's a bug or if I'm just plain stupid, but how is the
  level "Snow White" (ant15.lua) in Enigma 2 supposed to be played?
  Nothing seems to be happening, no matter what I do. Same effect in
  "Where's the Money" (ss6.lua).

- Levels that feature a rotor enemy don't restart if the player loses
  all his lifes.

- "Enigris" (ralf04.lua): Wow, that one's really impressive! Anyway, if
  you remove the finishing two lines in one move, only one of the Oxyd
  stones opens.

        Cheers,
            Ingo