[Enigma-devel] Release progress

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Release progress
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 10:04:12 +0200

I think it's time for a new stable release... seven months development
time should me more than enough.  I had hoped we might be able to have
full Oxyd 1 compatibility for Enigma 0.80, but this may have to wait a
little longer.  Everything else works quite well and we have loads of
new levels and features, there's really little point in delaying the
release any further.

I will release 0.80-beta this Sunday, with the final release hopefully
following one week later.

Comments? Any known showstoppers?

Daniel

--