Re: [Enigma-devel] OS X?

From: Johannes Fortmann
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] OS X?
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 23:27:10 +0200

Am Samstag, 10.05.03 um 20:48 Uhr schrieb MetalSnake:

Will Enigma 0.7 ever be released for Mac OS X?

Short answer: no.

Enigma had this ugly bug with shadow rendering under OS X whereby every actor was surrounded by a bright rectangular area. I discovered how to fix this only last week, the class where I applied the fix wasn't even there back in 0.70. If you want, I can send you a current version; I don't know of any regression between -current and -0.70, so the only thing you should notice would be dysfunctional (what an unattractive word, with the y) menu items. It should be about 3.4 megs in size.

Greetings,
Johannes