[Enigma-devel] New levels uploaded as patches

From: Nat Pryce
Subject: [Enigma-devel] New levels uploaded as patches
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 12:56:43 -0000

I have uploaded two new levels as patches.  Sorry that I did not commit them
to CVS, but I cannot connect to remote CVS servers from my current location.
The levels are nat10 ("When Gravity Fails"), a maze with rotating gravity
that requires skillful ball control, and nat11 ("Time is Money"), a madcap
race against time along a half-pipe.  They have been tested against version
0.7.

Regards,
            Nat.