[Enigma-devel] Last bug fixed

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Last bug fixed
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 19:59:25 +0100

Martin Hawlisch wrote:

> Now I get a segfault on exit (simply run enigma and Quit):

Ok, this is finally fixed. As far as I'm concerned, Enigma 0.70 is ready
for release.

I'm currently building the packages, including an RPM package.  I'm not
sure whether this will be usable on "real" RPM systems -- I'm on Debian.
 Is anyone around here running Redhat/SuSE/Mandrake and would be willing
to give it a test run before I make it public?

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel Heck                             address@hidden