Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma - Some Report

From: Nat Pryce
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma - Some Report
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 16:31:10 -0000

From: "Michael Färber" <address@hidden>
> -The control with the mouse is very difficult and more probably than in
the
> original Oxyd Game. Could you make that better till Version 6.0?

What do you find difficult about it?

I use a laptop with one of those "nipples" in the middle of the keyboard
instead of the mouse.  It makes control of the marble much easier than with
a mouse.  Thinking of it, that's probably why some people have found some of
my levels quite hard.  Perhaps there should be different control algorithms
for different input devices.

Cheers,
            Nat.