Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.60-beta

From: Martin Hawlisch
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.60-beta
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 17:38:15 +0100 (MET)

Hi!

> > My sugestion for the next release is to merge all the oxyd cloned
> > levels into one level pack and sort them roughly by difficulty so that
> > we have two level packs in the 0.60 release. I can do that later this
> > day. More time - more levels - more levelpacks on the following
> > releases.
>
> Good idea, let's do it that way.

OK, I'll start soon (hopefully my wife doesn't disagree ;-)

> This seems to be a bug in SDL_mixer, it performs a division by zero when
> there are no active mixer channels (which is always the case when you
> run Enigma without sound).

Ah. Then this exception should be catched inside UpdateVolume() or the
options should be disabled without sound.

> > And the magickwand mousecursor in the menu shows a darker background
> > when running enigma --8bpp.
>
> Darn, that 8 bpp mode causes more trouble than I anticipated.  Maybe
> I'll ditch it, at least for this release.  Shadows aren't working
> either...

... but this mode is FAST if running remote ;-)
... and there other more importand thins to fix.

> Btw, Martin: Your wiki comes up even before enigma on google:
> http://www.google.com/search?q=enigma+oxyd
> How did you do that? :-)

I really dont know. Maybe the word "Enigma" is simply written too often in
the wiki?

Daniel, what about IRC or ICQ?

--
Cheers, Martin.