Re: [Enigma-devel] New Version, due to the many new levels? ;)

From: Martin Hawlisch
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] New Version, due to the many new levels? ;)
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 13:10:31 +0200 (MEST)

Erich Schubert wrote:
> I was just wondering if there will be a new release soon with all those
> shiny new levels? I guess there are over 50 new levels since the
> previous release... I can't await to play them ;)
> (of course i could build a .deb from a CVS checkout as well... but i
> prefer named releases ;)
Yes, there are lots of new levels (i did more than 20 new ones).
If you want to test them out, I've created an Win32 build of enigma which
should be downloadable here: http://loshawlos.homeip.net/

> Any new feature you're working on right now?
I dont have that much spare time at the moment, so I'm currently not working
on big new features.

--
Cheers, Martin.

http://www.hawlisch.de