enigma-announce

Re: [Enigma-announce] Enigma-announce Digest, Vol 13, Issue 3

From: Raoul
Subject: Re: [Enigma-announce] Enigma-announce Digest, Vol 13, Issue 3
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 01:23:35 +0200

Hi,

> Yes, sure, but I'm not a graphic artist, I'd need some how-to
> guidance.

Well, to be honest, what we actually need are graphic artists!

If you never the less want to try, you can see what's missing here:

 http://sourceforge.net/p/enigma-game/source/2338/tree/trunk/data/gfx64/

compared to one of these:

 http://sourceforge.net/p/enigma-game/source/2338/tree/trunk/data/gfx48/
 http://sourceforge.net/p/enigma-game/source/2338/tree/trunk/data/gfx40/
 http://sourceforge.net/p/enigma-game/source/2338/tree/trunk/data/gfx32/

Making the missing tiles is not only a matter of upscaling smaller ones.
This can be a first step but afterwards they usually need some more care.

The gfx64 tiles are 64 pixel square, Enigma has 20 Tiles in the horizontal
direction, hence this is 1280px screen size.

We also have a highly experimental and incomplete gfx80:

 http://sourceforge.net/p/enigma-game/source/2338/tree/trunk/attic/gfx80/

But for these large tiles, some person would have to start from scratch
drawing them in high quality.

-- Raoul