emonkey-users

[Emonkey-users] Update Your Information.

From: HSBC
Subject: [Emonkey-users] Update Your Information.
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 04:24:25 +0000

Dear Valued HSBC Customer,
We recently reviewed your account, and suspect that your HSBC Internet Banking accounts may have been accessed by an unauthorized third party.
Protecting the security of your account and of the HSBC network is our primary concern.
We are asking you to immediately login and report any unnoticed password changes, unauthorized withdrawals or deposits, and check your account profile to make sure no changes have been made
To protect your account please follow the instructions below:
· DO NOT SHARE YOUR PASSWORD WITH OTHER USERS
· LOG OFF AFTER USING YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT
Please click the following link, to verify your account activity:
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your assistance in helping us maintaining the integrity of the entire HSBC Bank Online System.
Please login as soon as possible.

HSBC Bank Online Security Advisor,
Joe Darwin
This is an automatic message. Please do not reply.