emonkey-dev

[Emonkey-dev] bourgeois

From: Gideon Dunbar
Subject: [Emonkey-dev] bourgeois
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 02:23:53 -0700

Its pretty sad when you come to think of it, he said. When we see him coming we hiretwo extra bottle openers.
Naked, avaliant wisp of man, in vast brown limbs engulfed.
The face of Bad Bill and the two Mexicans hadturned a dirty gray.
The theatre was dark, the second show was over.
In the musty cool smell of his little office they got up.
They say he stolethe formula from old mountain woman.
Her long lashes curled down overher wet eyes, she was unable to meet his gaze. With childs eyes he regarded his extinct enemies. She went to him with a cry, half laugh, half sob, andburied her burning face in his neck. Ive never beentalked to that way by any man in my life!
With loss of hunger, he thought of undertaking and undertakers, andin particular of Mr. With an infuriate scream the dead awakened. Mendied violently but cleanly, in the movies. Luke, who had descended, had fidgeted about in a nervous prancefrom one large bare foot to another.
He used to give the barman a bonus toget up early.
His life was theshadow of a shadow, a play within a play.
In the musty cool smell of his little office they got up. He went three times a week to Cardiacs office for treatment.
Her long lashes curled down overher wet eyes, she was unable to meet his gaze. That pure look they have, at the end, when he kisses her, musedEugene.
She buttoned her kid glovesover the small pink haunch of her palms and glanced about her.
He was silent a moment while he shook his head with slow regret. Gant, startled in composition, gavehim a quick uneasy look. Waited to marry her when that rich young Cuban died, so they couldtake honeymoon to Havana. In summer, a tallspire blown in blue sheets of spray.
The vast resiliency, the illimitable power offormer times had vanished.
Theyshowed modest blocks of Georgia marble and Vermont granite. With far-seeing statesmanship he looked westward toward Pisgah.