emonkey-dev

[Emonkey-dev] ashore M

From: Mamie Kramer
Subject: [Emonkey-dev] ashore M
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 19:51:51 -0300

For instance,Charles might have met that human prodigy Isaac Newton.
You are fortunate, Mr Newton, in suffering nothing worsethan Nell. I did not know that you disapproved of theplayhouse, Mrs Basham.
You can do, quite deliberately and intentionally, sevendistinct actions in a second.
But I must make an exception to this general invitation.
I am ashamed that you should have been keptwaiting at the wrong side of my door. He is closer to you than you have placed yourself to me. Oh sir, the only one I can remember was on my sixthbirthday. My father, who died before I was born, was a wild,extravagant, weak man: so they tell me. You are the oldest andwisest person present, are you not? Please, maam, another gentleman wants Mr Newton.
But we keep the old signboard upover the door of the old shop. Fox the Quaker, in his leather breeches had theimpudence to call.
There is a Mr Rowley going to call on you at half pasteleven. Remind me to give you one and sevenpence on your nextbirthday if you are a good girl. I suffer greatly from shame at my ignorance. I did not know that you disapproved of theplayhouse, Mrs Basham. You are very civil, sir; and you speak very justly.
So I bring thethree on the stage to relieve the intellectual tension.
I spend my lifecontemplating the ocean of my ignorance.
In any decentEnglish village you would be put in the stocks to teach you goodmanners. Copyright laws are changing all over the world.
If I may add you to thelist of my beaus I shall be the proudest woman in London.
This isthe scientific business which made it impossible for you to see methis morning.
Your sinful nature makes you thebest mannered man in the kingdom.
Sir: there is nobody who is not good enough for me. My fathers business is abolished in England: hewas executed for practising it. Seven hundred and fiftysix million eight hundred andsixtyfour thousand seconds.
We met by chance at your door; and his favorite dog waskind enough to take a fancy to me.
It is not fair of her to keep mentioning my profession whenI cannot decently mention hers.
Mrs Basham: my housekeeper, and the faithful guardian of my hours.
Anybody can complain of a grievance; but its remedydemands constructive political capacity.
Am I addressing the philosopher Isaac Newton?
Two hundred and ten thousand two hundred and forty hours.