emonkey-announce

[Emonkey-announce] confidentiality defensible

From: Robbie Frye
Subject: [Emonkey-announce] confidentiality defensible
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 12:10:22 -0000

But Anne hadnever felt so NEAR Katherine Brooke before.
But meanwhile Ive developed the wrong way.
I was glad when the Pringles made troublefor you.
Ive got a picture of myself somewhere, takenwhen I was eight. Its hard to
believe I was ever such a good-looking little chap,shrugged Lewis. I dont
believe a professional photographer couldhave taken a better.
Youresposing right, sez I, as haughty as herself.
But even a storm at Green Gables had charms of its own. The minute I saw it,
his face reminded me of somebody but Icouldnt think who.
Katherine and Anne and Davy and Dora went to the woods for it