emonkey-announce

[Emonkey-announce] Success, well-chosen

From: Otto Guthrie
Subject: [Emonkey-announce] Success, well-chosen
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 23:28:32 +0360

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATE7 cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateX
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rate6
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyU
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateL
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rate1

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://1S0HMO9L.jokip.com

leather of  his shoes and jacket was blistering and  cracking, and  Redrick,
like.

subconscious  knocked  down  the  barrier  his  will  tried  to  create  and
harder  with his elbow and his knees. just get  there,  just a  little more,
the cotton out of his nose and discovered  that  the reek was gone, that the

Whip been? Did Buzzard bring  him here  or had he come on his own? Why  were
     "It was my own fault. I heard your order to lie there, but I was really
     "I don't need that for courage, Mr. Schuhart.  I'd rather have  coffee,
It's probably the most valuable thing in  the Zone! And who  should have it?

     "All right, don't worry, everybody knows about it," Redrick said.
come on, Red, come on, you can make it, like that, just a little more....