Re: [emms-help] Album artist grouping in emms-browser

From: Pierre Neidhardt
Subject: Re: [emms-help] Album artist grouping in emms-browser
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 18:27:51 +0200

I've changed the priorities so that albumartist takes precedence over
albumartistsort.  Same for artist and artistsort.

This should do the right thing.  Let me know if that works for you.

> A correct implementation would collate by 'info-albumartistsort (or
> 'info-artistsort) and display 'info-albumartist.

I'm not sure to understand what you mean with this.  Can you give a
concrete example?

--
Pierre Neidhardt

Knowledge, sir, should be free to all!
                -- Harry Mudd, "I, Mudd", stardate 4513.3