[emms-help] Streams

From: Jorgen Schaefer
Subject: [emms-help] Streams
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 14:55:46 +0200

Hi there!
A question to the streams maintainers:

| Remove gotwoot.net, since it has been down for a month.  Add several
| community stations (including KRUU which is powered by Free Software).
| Relabel Mostly Classical as a SKY.fm station, and add their Jazz
| station.

Would it be possible to provide a separate file for "current
streams", together with an `emms-streams-update' command to
download and install it? I think it would be nice to have such
information out of the EMMS core, so we can update them separately
from the main program.

The file can be put on the savannah homepage.

Regards,
        -- Jorgen

--
((email . "address@hidden") (www . "http://www.forcix.cx/";)
 (gpg   . "1024D/028AF63C")   (irc . "nick forcer on IRCnet"))