Re: [emms-help] a couple of problems (mp3info and tags)

From: NAKAMURA Toshikazu
Subject: Re: [emms-help] a couple of problems (mp3info and tags)
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 19:34:44 +0900

"Ye Wenbin" <address@hidden> writes:

> I have send the patch to emms-patch mailing list at Apr 8. I don't know why
> it wasn't applied.
>
> > However, the last one still seems to need a fix. When I submit changes
> > including null strings, emms fails to set these null strings to the
> > tag. Please look at the attached patch to see if it is OK.

The patch I posted before is for the bugs 1 & 2 in the original
message. It has been applied and these bugs are fixed. For another bug
I mentioned in the same message, I did nothing then, because it seemed
a little complicated. The new patch I posted today is for the last
one. I suppose part of emms-tag-editor.el has been modified but it
still does not work as expected.

So, could you please look at the new patch and apply it if you think
it is OK?

Regards,
--
NAKAMURA Toshikazu