[emms-help] Re: cvs vs packaged

From: Lucas Bonnet
Subject: [emms-help] Re: cvs vs packaged
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 17:06:32 +0200

Angelina Carlton <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello everyone,

Hello !

> I just want to know how often is the debian package updated? Maybe it
> will be worth the trouble to compile from cvs every now and then and
> test some of the newer things that have been added.

Well, Jorgen updates it from time to time, no idea how often, though.

> Also, http://www.gnu.org/software/emms/quick/index.html this page is
> the only one I can find at the moment with some explination of what to
> put in my .emacs file, are there updated "howto" pages out there that
> explain some of the newer cvs features?

The actual URL is http://www.gnu.org/software/emms/quickstart.html :)
I'm gonna clean the repo, soon.

The page is apparently up to date, I'm gonna have a look at it. The
README shipped with EMMS should be up2date too, thanks to Yoni.

As a guide to improve the documentation : what would you like to do with
EMMS, but don't know how to configure it ?

> Thanks alot!

Thanks to you :)

Regards,
--