[emacs-wiki-discuss] gnus sent messages

From: Charles Hachten
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] gnus sent messages
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 11:03:58 -0500

I've been using planner, emacs-wiki, and gnus now for over a year now
without worrying too much about configuration. I've been very happy
with how everything works together out of the box.

But recently I started wondering whether it was possible to further
integrate planner with gnus such that when you send a message using
gnus, a link to the sent letter could be or would automatically be
listed on a planner day page.  Is this possible? I'm not really a
programmer so I wouldn't be able to do it myself.

Thanks in advance,

Charles