Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: automatic breadcrumbs/link trail?

From: Bill White
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: automatic breadcrumbs/link trail?
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 08:28:34 -0500

On 5/29/06, Bill White <address@hidden> wrote:
On 5/28/06, Michael Olson <address@hidden> wrote:

> Trail: [[WelcomePage]] > [[Music]] > [[Irish music]]
>
> Is there a way to automate this when creating a new wiki page?

Check out muse-backlink.el, which comes with recent snapshots of Muse.
I don't remember how up-to-date Sacha's plannerbundle is.

Aside from a startup error I haven't had a chance to debug yet (can't find planner-auto)

Heh - nevermind.  Leftover ~/.emacs cruft from my plannerbundle installation.

cheers -

bw
--
Bill White . address@hidden . http://minutiae.stblogs.org