[emacs-wiki-discuss] `planner-goto-next-daily-page' not finding new date

From: Neilen Marais
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] `planner-goto-next-daily-page' not finding new date pages
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 23:39:44 +0200

Hi

If I create a task, and schedule it for a day that has no date page, the
command planner-goto-next-daily-page won't find the new date page, even
though the `planner-create-task' command succesfully created the new
date page. If I open the date page in a buffer, goto-next-daily-page
will find it.

Steps to recreate

1) Make a new task on a date that has no existing date-page
2) Use planner-goto-next/previous-daily page to navigate through date
pages.  The new date page will be skipped.

I'm using the newest muse/planner from the arch repo under XEmacs beta,
though I remember it happening under xemacs 21.4.x as well.

Thanks
Neilen