[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-id locks up emacs by repeatedly recreat

From: mirko.vukovic
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-id locks up emacs by repeatedly recreating one task
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 12:18:11 -0400

This is to confirm that changing the > symbol to D for delegated tasks fixed
the problem.

I did not have time to try Michael Olson's patch that he pointed me to
yesterday.  I will try that tomorrow or eary next week.  Right now I have some
reports to write :-)

Thanks to all, and have a nice weekend,

Mirko