[emacs-wiki-discuss] Google Notebook

From: Dave Bauer
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Google Notebook
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 13:29:17 -0400

I am one of those people who does not use emacs for everything.

So I use gmail and firefox, GAIM, etc. It would be really amazng to
figure out how to link to these things from planner without using
cut-and-paste and changing windows.

Google just released a notebook extension for Firefox. I wonder if it
would be possible to have firefox somehow send some text or even just
a link to the current page to emacs for remember-mode.

I use Gnome on Linux, and I know the desktop integration on Linux
isn't so great, and emacs also doesn't interact directly with the
desktop, but I can dream, right?

Dave

--
Dave Bauer