[emacs-wiki-discuss] How do I remember not to exit from the remember buf

From: Tim T.
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] How do I remember not to exit from the remember buffer ?
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 14:49:27 -0700

Ok, fanciful title, but the problem is real..

I have lost some notes over the past few days, because at the end of the day, I simply type ^X^C to exit from
my current emacs session. This will prompt me to save all open files, but for some reason, the remember
buffer I have open at that time is not included in the list...

How do I get emacs to remind me of the remember buffer ?

TimT.