[emacs-wiki-discuss] cannot print images with ps-print-buffer-with-faces

From: Evan Monroig
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] cannot print images with ps-print-buffer-with-faces
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 11:49:34 +0900

Hi,

I have been using planner/muse for a while, and recently discovered
that I could insert images (.png) in my day pages with links like
[[./images/example.png]] and that they would show up in my emacs
buffer, as well as in published html or pdf files, provided that I
make a symbolic link to the 'images' directory.

From time to time I also print the day pages using 'M-x
ps-print-buffer-with-faces' which produces a nice clean output, except
that images are not printed, but instead I see the code itself:
[[./images/example.png]]

Is there any way to have ps-print-buffer-with-faces also print the images?

Thanks,

Evan