[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: No more next/previous month button on calendars

From: René
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: No more next/previous month button on calendars
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 06:45:39 +0000 (UTC)

René <jlr_0 <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> When using <calendar> I get the following warning
> but the calendar gets published:
>
> (muse/warning) An error occurred while publishing index:
> (wrong-type-argument char-or-string-p nil)

I know now where this problem comes from.  I used to place the <calendar> tag
inside my planner-header file.  If I place it in the day page itself then I do
not get the warning anymore.

That was very convenient though because I did not have to explicitly insert this
tag in my day pages

> On the other hand, when using <calendar arrows="t"> nothing gets published:
> no arrows and not even the calendar.

Now I get the next/previous buttons, but instead of the arrows I get the string
"&raquo;".

How can I make muse interpret it as an actual HTML code?

--
René