Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Archiving?

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Archiving?
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 23:38:57 -0400

Gregory Novak <address@hidden> writes:

> How do other people deal with this?  Just leave the files be?  Or is
> there some slick way to do it?

I just leave the pages be, and have for the last 2 years.

How would you ideally like archiving to work? Or not work?

What do you think about the idea of having expiration settings, so that certain
pages or tasks are automatically deleted after some length of time?

I think I would prefer to have some means of archiving and compressing my old
day pages, but would still like to be able to access them if need be, through
the planner framework. I would probably also be interested in expiration
settings in some cases.

--
-John Sullivan
-http://www.wjsullivan.net