[emacs-wiki-discuss] publish docs from muse via make?

From: Paul Lussier
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] publish docs from muse via make?
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 11:54:15 -0400

Hi all,

Is anyone using muse within a goup for ducumentation purposes?  I'm
trying to convince our group here, all of which use emacs already,
that we should move our current wiki, to muse.

The current complaints against the existing wiki are that:

 a. it's difficult to edit in the web browser
 b. it's a pain to cut, paste into emacs, edit, paste back into the
    browser.
 c. there's no revision control

Muse essentially eliminates all of these objections.  Though, it would
be really nice if we could update the published versions automatically
from outside of emacs.  Ideally, from make, where in order to make the
target, we would update the "source" from our revision control system,
then somehow run the muse-publish functions on that directory, which
would then create the published versions in their respective
directories.

Any ideas?
Thanks.
--