Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-appt-forthcoming-display

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-appt-forthcoming-display
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 18:37:54 +0100

  >> Is it possible to get `planner-appt-forthcoming-display' to show
  >> meetings in the "Schedule" section as well as in the "Diary". One
  >> of the things that I am missing with planner for a calendar
  >> system is the ability to see a week (or month!) at a time.

  >> Cheers

  >> Phil

  JO> There is `planner-appt-forthcoming-update-section-maybe', which
  JO> adds a list of forthcoming appointments to today's page.

  JO> You can add this to planner-mode-hook.

  JO> The number of days look-ahead is determined by
  JO> `planner-appt-forthcoming-days'.  The section where they are
  JO> added is specified by `planner-appt-forthcoming-appt-section'.

My apologies; you didn't answer the question, because I asked it
badly. I'd got it into my head that planner was only noting
appointments which appeared in the diary section, but actually it's
doing both this and the schedule. It's just my diary appointments
weren't in the standard schedule format. I've got it working
now. Sorry for the misunderstanding, thanks for the advice.

Phil