[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Remember RememberMode?

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Remember RememberMode?
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 23:54:10 -0400

"Raymond Zeitler" <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm honored that you would ask me to maintain Remember.  But I have no
> experience what-so-ever with version control systems, and I'm pathetically
> mired in the Windoze realm.  As well, my Lisp skills are very weak.

No better way than to learn. =) My Lisp skills sucked when I started,
too, which is why it took me forever to think of some very obvious
things. <laugh> We can get tla or subversion hosting on a different
server, and there are subversion and tla clients for Windows. Hey,
maybe this will improve our Windows support! So you're going to have
to try a different excuse, Raymond, especially knowing that we on the
mailing list would be happy to help you figure things out. ;)

> I will keep my eyes open for out-of-date web pages and manual nodes,
> and will offer suggestions for improvement (or do them myself, as I
> did just now on the emacswiki).

Awesome!

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - http://sacha.free.net.ph/
Technology evangelist: social computing (bookmarks, blogs, wikis, podcasts)