[emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-muse + planner-timeclock and *temp*

From: Seth Falcon
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-muse + planner-timeclock and *temp*
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 14:24:03 -0700

Hi all,

I've just upgraded to planner-muse (tla as of Oct 16) and have been
experimenting with planner-timeclock.

I see a strange message when I "clock-out" of a task using either
planner-task-pending or planner-task-done.  The message is "wrote
*temp*" and indeed I see in my Plans directory a file with name "
*temp*".

I think somebody is getting confused when trying to write the timelog
file (which does seem to be getting updated properly).

Has anyone else seen this?  Any suggestions?  Anything I can send to
help track it down?

Thanks!

+ seth