[emacs-wiki-discuss] Thanks !

From: Chris Lowis
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Thanks !
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 11:56:59 +0100

All,

I'd just like to say a big "thank you" to the community for developing such a useful tool. The fact that emacs-wiki produces valid XHTML has made it easy for me to build a (hopefully) nice-looking, but most of all easy to maintain academic website (http://www.chrislowis.co.uk/). Planner is invaluable in my daily work (although I don't publish my plans!)

Kind regards,

Chris