[emacs-wiki-discuss] Problems with the latest version

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Problems with the latest version
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 09:49:44 -0400

I've downloaded the latest (2.69) version of Emacs Wiki, but I'm
still having problems with the following:

1. There are still non-functioning links in the wiki index (Plan
   pages). Also the daily pages require me to move forwarwd a
   character into the link before the link is active.

2. Links are failing to create new pages if they don't currently exist

Thanks for a great program!

- Chris

--
    Chris McMahan | address@hidden