Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Some patches

From: Dryice Liu
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Some patches
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 09:54:53 +0800

Dryice Liu <address@hidden> wrote:
> Location: http://dryice.3322.org/arch/
> Archive name: address@hidden
>
> patch-37: Place the annotation in task title where I want
>   (planner-annotation-symbol-string): When
>   planner-create-task-from-buffer, this string in the task description
>   will be replace by the annotation calculated by
>   planner-annotation-functions.
>   (planner-create-task-from-buffer): Utilize
>   planner-manual-place-annotation and planner-annotation-symbol-string so
>   I can type "reply /anno/ for something" in Gnus and so on to get a
>   better task title.

Sorry I blindly copied some code from my config file yesterday and used
a private ddliu-planner-annotation-symbol-string in this function
yesterday. It should be planner-annotation-symbol-string. This is
fixed in my patch-38. Shame :(

--
Dryice @ http://dryice.3322.org

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/sylvester-response.html