[emacs-wiki-discuss] muse: porting emacs-wiki-protocols

From: Brad Collins
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] muse: porting emacs-wiki-protocols
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 00:58:16 +0700

Now that muse-blosxom is stable, I've begun poking about to see what
still needs to be done in muse before I can make the switch from
emacs-wiki.

It looks like all of the modular stuff in emacs-wiki which makes it
easy to define new url protocols didn't make it over to muse.

In emacs-wiki if you want to define a new type of url you just
add-to-list 'emacs-wiki-url-protocols and point it to the code for
defining the url.

Should I go ahead and try to port this from emacs-wiki to muse and
send a patch, or is this already in the works, or, is there a reason
for not including this in muse?

b/

--
Brad Collins <address@hidden>, Bangkok, Thailand