[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Change in emacs-wiki that affects Planner pages

From: Chris Parsons
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Change in emacs-wiki that affects Planner pages
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 14:59:06 +0000

Sacha Chua <address@hidden> writes:

> Michael Olson <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Due to a change in `emacs-wiki-link-(un)escape', the second part of
>> any old extended links with spaces in them will show "%20" in place
>> of a space.
>
> I didn't want to change my old files, so I unescape %20 in the second
> part of links. escape and unescape don't have to be perfectly
> symmetrical. =)

Just for the record, or in case someone would like another way of doing
it, I recently upgraded and removed the %20's like this:

$ cp -r ~/Plans ~/Plans.old                  # (just in case!)
$ perl -pi -e 's/%20/ /g' ~/Plans/*

(don't forget to close your planner files first!)

Chris

--
Chris Parsons