[emacs-wiki-discuss] checking emacs wiki files

From: kay surnan
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] checking emacs wiki files
Date: 24 Nov 2004 05:33:44 -0000

  Hi folks.
I am new to emacs-wiki. I just set right the config scripts and am able to write a wiki page. I also renamed the link SlackwareLinux to point www.slackware.com. I now want to check it from my local machine whether emacs-wiki welcomepage has got the correct link. How can I do this. I can't publish from work place since I am behind a firewall.

Thanks for any help
ksr