[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: interwiki links broken?

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: interwiki links broken?
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:22:11 -0500

The brokenness of interwiki links is driving me nuts.  I'm currently
having to edit the raw HTML pages for my wikis instead of generating
them since the interwiki link issues totally mess up the published
page.

I'm going to take a hard look at the problem tonight and see if I can
figure out what changed, what causes the problem, and (hopefully) a
fix.  One initial attempt might be to start with patch-55 and figure
out if changes made in patch-56 and patch-57 caused the breakage.
Suggestions are welcome :^) .