[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: cross-references

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: cross-references
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 00:07:37 +0800

Jody Klymak <address@hidden> writes:

> Perhaps a simpler solution is to have a variable
> "remember-to-planner-destination" with four possible values:
> daily-page, plan-page, plan-page-w-xref, plan-and-daily-page.  The

Okay, this is now sorta handled by remember-planner-to-plan-page-dwim,
which is a really funky thing. <laugh>

C-c C-c a *Remember* buffer and you'll be prompted for the page to
remember to, which defaults to the current plan page (if any).

You can control xrefs by setting the variable
remember-planner-copy-on-xref. t puts it on both with xrefs.

> first is your blog-style, the third my style, and the second is a

Hmmm, I think we can do your style with different functions in the
hooks...

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun