Re: [O] Problem with including file

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: Re: [O] Problem with including file
Date: Thu, 02 May 2019 09:26:45 +0100

"Andreas Kiermeier" <address@hidden> writes:
Andreas.

Just a very quick glance at your problem, and in the tex output you've shown
there is a double closing bracket on 'pdflang={English}}'. If you correct that
then your output might be better, I don't know, but its certainly worth a try.

Thanks
Sharon.

> Hi,
>
> I’ve just run into a problem with exporting a file to latex.
>
> In a nutshell, my org files usually contain various analyses and output in R.
>
> I generally don’t include the source in the file, but instead tangle all
> source blocks at the end and include the source code file in an Appendix.
> This has worked in
> the past, but now the included file is not actually include.
>
> An example (close to minimal) consist of the two files below - test.org and
> test.R (both in the same folder).
>
> When exporting test.org to PDF, the source block is correctly exported, while
> the included file does not appear to be included at all (see also test.tex
> below).

> Thanks,
>
> Andreas
>
> --- begin test.org ----
>
> #+STARTUP: content indent hidestars fninline
>
> #+PROPERTY: header-args:R :session *R* :cache no
>
> #+PROPERTY: header-args+ :results output
>
> #+PROPERTY: header-args+ :exports results
>
> #+PROPERTY: header-args+ :eval never-export
>
> #+PROPERTY: header-args+ :tangle yes

> #+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{minted}
>
> * Intro
>
> #+begin_src R :results none :exports code
>
> ls()
>
> #+end_src
>
> * Data Analysis Source Code
>
> #+INCLUDE: "test.R" src R
>
> --- end test.org ----
>
> --- begin test.R ----
>
> ls()
>
> --- end test.R ----
>
> --- begin test.tex ----
>
> % Created 2019-05-02 Thu 14:08
>
> % Intended LaTeX compiler: pdflatex
>
> \documentclass[11pt]{article}
>
> \usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}
>
> \usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
>
> \usepackage{graphicx}
>
> \usepackage{grffile}
>
> \usepackage{longtable}
>
> \usepackage{wrapfig}
>
> \usepackage{rotating}
>
> \usepackage[normalem]{ulem}
>
> \usepackage{amsmath}
>
> \usepackage{textcomp}
>
> \usepackage{amssymb}
>
> \usepackage{capt-of}
>
> \usepackage{hyperref}
>
> \usepackage{here}
>
> \usepackage{color}
>
> \usepackage{fancyhdr}
>
> \usepackage{fancybox}
>
> \usepackage{xspace}
>
> \usepackage{minted}
>
> \author{Andreas Kiermeier}
>
> \date{\today}
>
> \title{}
>
> \hypersetup{
>
> pdfauthor={Andreas Kiermeier},
>
> pdftitle={},
>
> pdfkeywords={},
>
> pdfsubject={},
>
> pdfcreator={Emacs 25.3.1 (Org mode 9.2.3)},
>
>  pdflang={English}}
>
> \begin{document}
>
> \section{Intro}
>
> \label{sec:org6eb9726}
>
> \begin{minted}[]{r}
>
> ls()

> [...]

TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
DrugFacts = https://www.drugfacts.org.uk
Debian 9.9, fluxbox 1.3.7, emacs 26.2, org 9.2.3